Skin problems will be developed by everyone during their lifetime. Factors affecting skin condition are numerous: infections, state of the endocrine system, gastrointestinal diseases, heredity, environmental exposure, poor lifestyle, or nutrition.
THE MOST COMMON SKIN PPROBLEMS MAKING PATIENTS SEE A DERMATOLOGIST:
- Skin and nail conditions caused by fungal micro-organisms (microsporia, trichophytia, epidermophyton floccosum infection)
- Bacterial skin infections (impetigo)
- Viral skin diseases (herpes, papillomas)
- Allergic skin conditions (dermatitis, eczema, neurodermatitis)
- Diseases caused by inflammation of sebaceous or sweat glands (seborrhea)
- Skin lesions and rashes caused by the HIV infection, exposure to toxic substances, and diseases of internal organs
- Parasitic infections of the skin
- Skin pathologies caused by oncological diseases
- Adolescent skin conditions (pimples, acne) etc.
If you are faced with any changes to your skin appearance and condition, such as rash, itching, inflammation, neoplasms, do not expose yourself to the risk of self-treatment, but see a doctor instead.
WE OFFER A FULL RANGE OF DERMATOLOGICAL SERVICES FOR YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY. WE TREAT:
- acne, demodicosis, rosacea, furunculosis,
- atopic dermatitis,
- diaper dermatitis, contagious molluscs, eczema, hives (urticaria) and other dermatological conditions frequently found in children,
- psoriasis, allergic skin conditions, skin manifestations of diabetes mellitus, scabies, skin and nail fungal infections,
- post-acne scarring, pigmentation,
- herpes, viral warts,
- skin xerosis.
YOU SHOULD SEEK MEDICAL ADVICE AND SEE A DERMATOLOGIST IN CASE YOU EXPERIENCE:
- any changes in your skin colour and texture
- prolonged itching and swelling of the skin
- any flat or convex neoplasms (angiomas, papillomas, moles, etc.)
- keratosis (thickening or hardening of the skin surface and/or local hyperkeratinisation).
These changes are unlikely to cause you any serious discomfort but may become dangerous or aesthetically undesirable in the long run.
Consulting a dermatologist will help you tackle such skin issues - address their causes and identify the right treatment.